Monday, September 15, 2008

Why hello there.

Well hello, and thank you for visiting me.
Well, as you can tell, my name is PaperClockworks.
And if you cannot tell, I am a member of the guild Sohma House on FlyFF.
Well, let me talk about myself for a minute.
I am currently a level 75 PSykeeper in our guild.
I plan to become a Full INT Satanolgy Psykeeper...
But it turns out...
I went AoE (Area of Effect) Psykeeper....
Right now, I am up there in the Kingpin ranks.
I am someone that will put my problems behind so I can deal with yours.
If you ask me for something, I will most likely give it to you.
Hmm...
That is all I can think about me.
I am awesome, as everyone in our guild says, but I do not believe that.
I just think I am nice..
So yeah. If you are stuck, need help, money, just ask me.
I might not be able to help out all the time, cause right now I am trying to save my monies
for a computer. I plan to have my own in October.
I will also be planning to make a Guild party, and with some help from you all,
I plan to keep this guild party going.
If we need money, I can try to sell it, but it is more just for us.
So, if you need anything, just message me.
I will see you out there slaying those monsters everyone!!!
P.S.
If you wish to call me anything, please...
Just call me Paper. ^_^

Also, if you want to get to know me personally,
Check out my MyYearbook.
Link is to the right, right below our guild links.

HAPPY FLYFFING!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So yeah, your profile picture looks kind of freaky... lol Maybe you should pick another one... hehe And for anyone who reads this, he really isn't that freaky... hehe