Thursday, November 27, 2008

Spell Fly For Fun everyone!

Well I am bored and though I would talk about the event some more in my blog.
The idea of this event it to find cards that are dropping from monsters of all levels.
These cards are used to spell the one of three words:
FLY
FOR
FUN
Get the letters needed for spelling one of there words, and head over to the Card Master.
Click Event Cards, I think is what it is, and exchange them for a word card.
She can be found in Eastern Flaris.
And if you don't know where she is, here is a picture showing you.Anyways, what do these cards do you ask?
Well, I do believe you double click a word card in you inventory.
These will activate some Event buffs they have.
FLY=15% faster walking speed.
FOR=+150 DEF
FUN=+200 ATTACK.
I don't know how long these last.
Oh, and the person that spells the most words on a server gets
a Legendary Golden Box, which I am sure will give you a Golden Weapon
based on you class.
EX., Psykeeper gets a Legendary Golden Wand
Ringmaster gets a Legendary Golden Knuckle
And so forth...
And if you did not get first, don't worry.
Second, Third and Forth I do believe get an Angel Box, giving you an Angel Weapon
Based on class.
Whew, that is a lot.
Well, if you have anymore questions about this event, message me ingame.
Until then everyone...

Happy FlyFFing!

No comments: